Phantom pilot looses everything in a house fire.

Reaction score
Calling all pilots. A fellow pilot lost everything in a house fire a few weeks back. To make things worse, he was at the hospital with his wife, who was delivering their 4th child. They lived in a rental trailer, so no insurance. We have done our best to collect clothing and the essentials. But..... He lost his brand new Phantom 3 pro. He had been wanting one for ever ,and when tax time came around his wife got him one as a surprise . He had it 4 weeks and lost it in the fire. I've tried my best to fix up an old Phantom fc40 that I have that had been crashed, but I need help. I need a new body shell and 2 motors. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I have a Phantom fc40 remote, an if anyone has an old Phantom fc40 with out camera they would be willing to give or sell cheap, email me at. [email protected] I don't have a lot of money, but I am giving my labor and a few parts free. I bought and installed a gps unit, which set me back close to $100.00. But I found 2 bad motors. Any help will be a blessing. Thanks in advance for your understanding and help.

Reactions: Ranger13
I feel bad for the family losing thier home and the circumstances. I really do.
what I dont get is that if your renting a trailer home, why buy an expensive P3? I love the toys but if things got tough and say lost my job, house, whatever, the toys would be the first things to go.
Especialliy if clothing is a priority.
I just dont get it.

Reactions: varangian
The local red cross , miracle hill ministry, and the salvation army has taken care of the important stuff. The house burned after she got him the p3p. Some folks aren't as blessed as others in their financial situation. And here in the dirty south ,a whole bunch of us live in trailers. I'm not on here to discuss my friends lack of judgment in planning for future mishaps. What I am trying to do is help a brother out. I know that there will be lots of folks out there who can offer all kinds of advice. To that I say "thanks, but no thanks". If anyone wants to help. Great. If not, we can do without the commentary. Not wanting to sound mean ,but all I'm looking for is for someone to step up to the plate. I've done all I can afford to do. If I was better off , I'd buy him a cheap fc40. But I'm not. I spent a bunch on a gps unit.

Reactions: Ranger13

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31