Phantom Photography Exhibition - Australia

Reaction score
I'm a landscape photographer from Ballarat, Victoria, Australia. I've been shooting my local district for the last 8 years or so and was excited to get my first phantom 2V+ last December and was immediately excited about the new aspects I was able to capture. I have also been flying a P3P for a couple of months that has vastly improved the low light capabilities of the onboard camera.
Every 2 years here in Ballarat we have the Ballarat International FOTO Biennale, a festival of over 100 different exhibitions highlighting every different form of photography you can think of. This year I have put together an exhibition of my aerial work of the last 7 months or so....you are all welcome to take a sneak peak (the Biennale doesn't officially open until August 22 by which time I will be in Alaska on another project....to finish off my quest to photograph the 59 USA National Parks).
This is the link to the gallery....

https://atphoto.smugmug.com/Landscapes/As-The-Crow-Flies
ArchF0314200dpiE.jpg

That's amazing work. I'm originally from Ballarat and it's great seeing these. I especially like the minions bridge one.

If you'd ever let someone tag along on one of your shoots I'd love to come and see you in action.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers