Phantom parts list or schematic

Reaction score
Is there a parts list or schematic available for the Phantom. I'm looking for something that would include all parts.
I had to replace the shell and the USB cable broke loose and cannot be repaired. I've searched for a replacement part, but have had no luck. I can't even find a diagram which shows the part or puts a name to it. The USB cable connects to the status LED. I can't calibrate or diagnose until I replace this part. Anyone's assistance would be greatly appreciated.

gbjolly2 said:
Is there a parts list or schematic available for the Phantom. I'm looking for something that would include all parts.
I had to replace the shell and the USB cable broke loose and cannot be repaired. I've searched for a replacement part, but have had no luck. I can't even find a diagram which shows the part or puts a name to it. The USB cable connects to the status LED. I can't calibrate or diagnose until I replace this part. Anyone's assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I doubt you'll find such a thing.

Your best bet is to contact a dealer (or find someone who's damaged their Phantom beyond repair)
DSLRpros.com might be able to help you out. (tho might cost a bit more), but I believe the might very well cannibalize returns rather than send them back to the factory.

someone on this forum also did an after market usb mod that made it easier to connect the usb. you may want to try and search for it. you could use that if it in deed is a usb cable problem. otherwise, you will need to replace the entire LED indicator board.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.