Phantom P4 in like new condition *SOLD*

Reaction score
Phantom 4 for sale $800
I purchased this new for a little more than $1600
low ball offers will be ignored, I am not interested in giving it away.
I will pay the cost for shipping to the US Only, insurance, and the PayPal fee.
If you pick it up and pay with cash I will reduce the price to $750.

I purchased this drone new in the fall of 2016, It is in perfect condition, has never been crashed, and has about 20 hrs. of flight time on it. As of this morning all firmware is up to date and it fly's fine without any issues.

Personal health issues mean it was flown for less than a couple of hours since then

What is included:
1 DJI foam case
8 propellers (4 black ring and 4 silver ring)
4 DJI updated propeller quick release mounting blocks
3 Batteries (2 with 17 charge cycles and 1 with 18 charge cycles, all batteries charge fully)
The batteries were always stored at 50% when not in use as recommended to prolong battery life.
2 factory USB cables
Camera gimbal support brace
16 GB high speed micro SD card
Battery charger
Remote (which does take and hold a full charge)
Phantom 4 - DJI’s smartest flying camera ever.
for more info.
Reason for selling is: I moved up to the Phantom 4 Pro.

Thanks for reading
Richard LaFleche

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 386
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 403
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 396
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 431
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
Reactions: RW8888
Hi Richard, You might do better trying to sell it on Ebay. List everything and take pictures and put a reserve price on it!

Hi Richard, You might do better trying to sell it on Ebay. List everything and take pictures and put a reserve price on it!
It's a thought but then I would have to raise the price even more to cover the eBay fee's and the other fees as listed, Everything has been listed and pictures are there as well. I would rather keep the drone than give it away (my opinion). I see a lot of places that sell for less and a lot of places that sell for more so I am in the middle of the pack (again my opinion). I feel I am competitively priced all things being considered. Time is on my side, I have already absorbed the cost of the P4P and this type of stuff comes out of my allowance anyways so I can wait until the right person shows up. I have been totally honest about the condition of the drone (I wouldn't have it any other way) and would not take advantage of anyone as I would not like that happening to me.

Richard

Reactions: VegasFlyer
OK guys I have deleted several post in this sale .
Please only post if interested and your post is of reference
to the sale and nothing more .
Thank You and good luck with your sale Richard .

Too bad I already have the same kit but $800 for a mint P4 with 3 batteries and everything else you need to fly is a great deal! Anyone looking for a P4 would be crazy not to pick this up.

Too bad I already have the same kit but $800 for a mint P4 with 3 batteries and everything else you need to fly is a great deal! Anyone looking for a P4 would be crazy not to pick this up.
You say that, but people won’t even shell out $600 for a P4 with one less battery. And I keep getting offers of $400.
Nonetheless, good luck, Richard. I think you and I both need it.

Last edited:
Around here on Craigslist lightly used P4's are going for $900 with one battery so I'd say try another selling forum...I attempted to sell some equipment on another "X" site like this one and also received low ball offers from knuckleheads with nothing to lose. eBay and Craigslist set the market for everything so that's your starting point..ignore the trolls.

I find that naturally everyone wants a "Deal" as that is what I would try for as well, but that is not what my post is about. thanks for your comments though. Good luck to everyone looking for something they would like listed at a price point they feel comfortable with. As the MOD states only posts in the classified section should be about any an interest in purchasing what someone else has for sale. I think that is a good policy as long as it is distributed equally across the forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart