Phantom P3P vs. P3A Camera Comparison ...

Reaction score
Hi all ... could someone please provide a link here (the site is BOOOMING!) that shows video comparisons of the DJI 4K cam vs. the 2.7K P3A camera result? Thanks much for you help!

Best,

Thanks Ted! Actually, I should have been clearer - I'd like to see an example of a 4k phantom vid and an 2.7k phantom vid. Lot of conflicting or mis information it seems.

Last edited:
Thanks Ted! Actually, I should have been clearer - I'd like to see an example of a 4k phantom vid and an 2.7k phantom vid. Lot of conflicting or mis information it seems.
You need sharp eyes to figure out the differences :) Most of the posted videos are 1080 P. I replaced my 2.7k cam with 4K, was very happy to see the results but if you ask me what's the difference, I will say I FEEL the difference, can't explain.

The other difference in Fpv transmission is noticeable.

Last edited:
You need sharp eyes to figure out the differences :) Most of the posted videos are 1080 P. I replaced my 2.7k cam with 4K, was very happy to see the results but if you ask me what's the difference, I will say I FEEL the difference, can't explain.

The other difference in Fpv transmission is noticeable.

Thank you kind sir for the prompt reply. Interesting. Am I understanding that the FPV reception is different between P3P and P3A then? To the unindoctrinated, the P3P and P3A are separated generally by 200 USD, one with a 4K cam vs. 2.7K and the P3P has a faster charger. Aside from Gold v. Silver branding, DJI would have us believe they are identical were it for the above? I have some folks who have asked about this and don't want to wait wade through sites or manuals.

Thank you kind sir for the prompt reply. Interesting. Am I understanding that the FPV reception is different between P3P and P3A then? To the unindoctrinated, the P3P and P3A are separated generally by 200 USD, one with a 4K cam vs. 2.7K and the P3P has a faster charger. Aside from Gold v. Silver branding, DJI would have us believe they are identical were it for the above? I have some folks who have asked about this and don't want to wait wade through sites or manuals.
Yes the logic board for 4K Gimbal is different and has different processing logics. That along with the FW decide the FPV transmission. The LightBridge (Networking) is the same.

Yes the logic board for 4K Gimbal is different and has different processing logics. That along with the FW decide the FPV transmission. The LightBridge (Networking) is the same.

Thanks for that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.