Phantom P3A ordered Saturday is shipping out of CA

Reaction score
I just ordered, on Saturday, a P3A directly from DJI as they had an additional 10% discount for an.edu e-mail address. From some of the information I gleaned I was expecting it to ship out of China and figured it would be a couple of weeks. Today when I got my tracking number I noticed it was a FedEx number as opposed to a DHL number. Sure enough it has been shipped out of CA and not China. I read that sometimes they ship from the US but because of the current discount coupled with the demand there is no extra inventory and it will be shipped from China. So that is good news and being I'm in CO I probably will have it by weeks end.

Thanks to also all the contributors here as there is just such a great wealth of information to be had from just reading and watching the occasional video. Very informative, friendly and helpful site.

Reactions: Sinisalo
Nice! You'll enjoy it!

What side of the divide are you on? I am from Denver myself. Great areas all around to fly..

Nice! You'll enjoy it!

What side of the divide are you on? I am from Denver myself. Great areas all around to fly..
Am on the east side of the divide, actually along the I-25 corridor. A little north of Monument. Live on a little more than 5 acres and have an empty 5 acre lot next to me. Good for practice. Being I'm right on the Palmer Divide and higher than Monument Hill it can get quite breezy at times.

I ordered mine on Saturday as well, it is coming from China and is expected to be here on Thursday. From what I could tell on their website, the DJI store orders all came from China but I guess not!

I live in a city which is a huge hub for China (I've gotten an order from China once in about 36 hours) so weirdly enough it was probably quicker for them to ship it from China than to ship from CA.

i ordered my p3a last wednesday and it came from carson CA. took 6 days to florida but made it safely.

I am in Canada. I emailed them to find out where it would be shipped from and they said China. So I guess it depends on where you live.

I see ur from colorado...im in denver....lf you need help setting up ur p3 let me know.
Thanks Gregg,
Right now I'm just reading the manuals, reading forums and watching videos. I did buy a little Syma X11C and fly it around the inside of my house. It is helpful as it really doesn't hover that well, even with trimming it. It will always drift a little up and down and sideways so you actually have to fly it to keep it from hitting something. But it's very small and doesn't hurt anything. Where do you usually fly in Denver? I live a little north of Monument.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20