Phantom P330D - need a controller and battery charger

Reaction score
I got this unit from a friend and I need to get a controller and battery charger (and a couple of batteries).

I know this is an old unit but I would like to play around with it - does anyone have ideas where I may obtain on those items or is there any place willing to donate them since I know this unit is not worth very much?

By the way is this a Phantom 1 or ??

It could be a couple of different models with that designation. What else does it say on the sticker. Does it have two antennas or one? Does it have self tightening props? Does it use batteries with an XT60 connector?

I got this unit from a friend and I need to get a controller and battery charger (and a couple of batteries).

I know this is an old unit but I would like to play around with it - does anyone have ideas where I may obtain on those items or is there any place willing to donate them since I know this unit is not worth very much?

Simplest way to tell which model you have is to contact DJI and give them the serial number (S/N) on the model's data plate.

If no one has modified the Phantom before you got it, the S/N will allow DJI to give you the proper battery and charger information.

Does it have a version # next to the serial # ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20