Phantom Multi Battery Chargers

Please check your batteries and post here. I have one of these chargers and it does not operate, for me, the way it is advertised. All of my batteries are V2.0.
Just email the company, he was very responsive to me. He should help you with any issues. I cannot speak on behalf of the company.

Just email the company, he was very responsive to me. He should help you with any issues. I cannot speak on behalf of the company.

I did email the company. He did not have any V2.0 batteries to check whether the problem I'm having is with the charger or the batteries. He wanted me to send him a battery to work with. At first I agreed, but then thought better about it. That's why I asked whether you were using V2.0 batteries with your charger. I'm just trying to find someone else who is using V2.0 batteries with this charger, to see if their unit is working per the instruction sheet.

Please check your batteries and post here. I have one of these chargers and it does not operate, for me, the way it is advertised. All of my batteries are V2.0.

My Enquiring mind wants to know. I just got out of bed and checked all of my batteries and all but 1 is V2.0 and I have had no issues with the Smart Charger.

EDIT: What type of problems are you having?

I am currently building my own multiple battery charger when it is done I will post video and parts list I will have about 125 dollars in it to charge 3 batteries at once

I did a review of the SMA charger for the P2 batteries, it wasnt a good review, the unit didnt charge all the batteries fully, it left one at about 86%, i did contact the maker and he sent me a replacement, which was one for the P3 batteries, i contacted him again and this time he sent me a car charger for the P2, not very good at all,
I did notice though that the charging times were wholly inaccurate, in fact it can charge 2 batteries in about 90 minutes, this is great as I have 4 batteries so use the SMA for 2 of them and the other 2 get charged with 2 original DJI chargers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair