Phantom Multi Battery Chargers

Reaction score
Howdy all,

I saw this on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rapid-3-Por...624?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2a4e666830

and I am wondering if they are effective or if they mess up charging of the batteries in any way.
I'd like to use the high power inverter in my van to charge more than one battery at once and I am hoping to do it without using more than one AC adapter but NOT at the expense of the batteries life or charging time.

Ideas?

BTW there are several eBay seller that have versions of the same thing. I picked that one at random.

Thanks!

I use this charger personally although its a little pricey:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just got the Smart Charger that Jacob posted about. This charger looks and works great. Little pricey but the convenience is really nice. I charge all of my USB devices on this also for that quick turn around time. I have read all of the post's and the price comparisons of different chargers prior to my purchase and am happy I decided on this one. Anyway, it's your decision and this is just one of many ways to charge your Dji batteries. I'm sure you will get more opinions and comparisons. Safe flying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacob
Howdy all,

I saw this on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rapid-3-Por...624?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2a4e666830

and I am wondering if they are effective or if they mess up charging of the batteries in any way.
I'd like to use the high power inverter in my van to charge more than one battery at once and I am hoping to do it without using more than one AC adapter but NOT at the expense of the batteries life or charging time.

Ideas?

BTW there are several eBay seller that have versions of the same thing. I picked that one at random.

Thanks!

I see a lot of these smathree battery charger or 3 battery plate that you post, that charge batteries in the time that took charging them one by one. So if for one battery the time is 80min to charge, for 2 will be 160 and for 3 will be 240. Totally useless at these conditions. Would be nice an adapter that allows to charge 2+ batteries at the time that took to charge one...

Look at this
Item Description
Smatree 3-Channel DJI Charger Smatree 3-channel charger comes with a built-in intelligent control chip. It can automatically adjust the charging status. When three batteries are being charged,the following might happen: 1)At beginning the charger may only charge one battery or two batteries. 2)During charging, the charge might shift sequently from charging one battery to other battery. 3)It might charge three batteries at same time. (Please be attention that the above situations are normal. Not the quality problem of the charger) Charging Time Charging one battry: About 80 minutes Charging two batteries: About 160 minutes Charging three batteries: About 240 minutes Above charging time is for reference only Smatree®:Your support is our best motivation. If for any reason you are unhappy with any product by Smatree®, please do not hesitate to contact Kumu World Customer Service with your order ID. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our very best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently!
Smatree® is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law. Smatree® products are sold by authorized sellers only. Kumu World is the sole agent of Smatree® on Amazon.

Reactions: flydogs
I have the ebay one and it works great. Yes it takes time , but I'm usually not in a rush. I also have 4 batteries so I get plenty of time to fly.
Or buy a couple of extra chargers. You can only charge at a certain rate.

I have the ebay one and it works great. Yes it takes time , but I'm usually not in a rush. I also have 4 batteries so I get plenty of time to fly.
Or buy a couple of extra chargers. You can only charge at a certain rate.
Yes but it would be good if the rate provided is given at the same time to each battery. If a multi battery charger took the same time to charge like if i use the stock one and change battery when is full charged, is totally useless.

Jacob, is there a link? Youtube is blocked at the office :)

A little pricey? Or a lot pricey? You could by 8 DJI chargers for this one.

I see a lot of these smathree battery charger or 3 battery plate that you post, that charge batteries in the time that took charging them one by one. So if for one battery the time is 80min to charge, for 2 will be 160 and for 3 will be 240. Totally useless at these conditions. Would be nice an adapter that allows to charge 2+ batteries at the time that took to charge one...

Look at this
Item Description
Smatree 3-Channel DJI Charger Smatree 3-channel charger comes with a built-in intelligent control chip. It can automatically adjust the charging status. When three batteries are being charged,the following might happen: 1)At beginning the charger may only charge one battery or two batteries. 2)During charging, the charge might shift sequently from charging one battery to other battery. 3)It might charge three batteries at same time. (Please be attention that the above situations are normal. Not the quality problem of the charger) Charging Time Charging one battry: About 80 minutes Charging two batteries: About 160 minutes Charging three batteries: About 240 minutes Above charging time is for reference only Smatree®:Your support is our best motivation. If for any reason you are unhappy with any product by Smatree®, please do not hesitate to contact Kumu World Customer Service with your order ID. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our very best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently!
Smatree® is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law. Smatree® products are sold by authorized sellers only. Kumu World is the sole agent of Smatree® on Amazon.

I have one and it charges all 3 at the same time. The trick is to turn the batteries on.

I have one and it charges all 3 at the same time. The trick is to turn the batteries on.
Yes at the same time but how long takes to fully charge 3 batteries? 240~ minutes? If this is the condition is totally useless...

Yes at the same time but how long takes to fully charge 3 batteries? 240~ minutes? If this is the condition is totally useless...

No I had 3 going at about 50% level and it was like an hour or so for all 3. You can look on Amazon and see the reviews or post any questions or concerns you have.

No I had 3 going at about 50% level and it was like an hour or so for all 3. You can look on Amazon and see the reviews or post any questions or concerns you have.
Can you give me the amazon link you're referring? Thanks

Ps: works even with 2 batteries instead of three?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.