Phantom motor mount reinforcement plates.

Fitted and tested on one arm. I found that there might be some variations between the arms so you might need to make some slight changes to the file.

11873691_10153234328224440_6717718019649313867_n.jpg

Zoti can you post a few pics of the 6 hole plate please, in particular the side facing the arms, thx

UAVBits stuff is processed after printing to give its final look. Zoti is posting raw output parts. Not really fair to compare them at the presented stage.

No change. It's the same part. I don't process anything because I don't sell it. It's for you to print and use.

No change. It's the same part. I don't process anything because I don't sell it. It's for you to print and use.
And I commend you on that Zoti!! Its FAR too often that people just want to make a buck. Take whatever they can from people, and take advantage of brief opportunities to rape customers! Being GIVING is something that just doesn't seem to happen any more. Thank you!

Reactions: jryser and Zoti
UAVBits stuff is processed after printing to give its final look. Zoti is posting raw output parts. Not really fair to compare them at the presented stage.

When I say compare I'm looking at the shoulders (that slide into the recesses) of both designs as I believe this is very important in protecting from further cracking.
I'm not comparing in any other context as I recognise Zoti is doing a favour here.

Reactions: III% Streve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers