Phantom Main Camera Circuit Board Damaged - Cable Clip Ripped Off

Reaction score
I crashed my P3 Pro drone a few weeks after I lost signal and crashed into a utility pole, and managed to fix everything within ten days with new parts, as the only damage was structural. The camera had ripped clean off, thankfully it was the gimbal mount which took the entire brunt of the force. Well... After putting the camera cable back into the board for the third time after multiple tests, the solder connection weakened enough that the clip came off the board. Attempts to solder it back on have been futile. I considered resoldering in the toaster oven, however, I was told by multiple electricians that it would simply melt the board. The cable clip itself is now toast since my soldering capabilities were absent, despite looking at countless tutorials. Nonetheless, I've concluded I need a new board. To clarify which board I'm talking about, here's a pic. The cable clip connection point is right in the center at the bottom of the board. I did ask the honourable Hunch if he had a board, but came up empty. Clearly they're hard to find. Sending it to DJI is a last resort, as I know it will take forever to get it back. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch.

Attachments

• 20160710_083500-.jpg
    20160710_083500-.jpg
    1,007 KB · Views: 407
You should Im ted4797, he fixes the cameras and may be able to help. good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4