Phantom Lost - Crash - Found - Spektrum and Fatshark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! So you're allowed to fly for profit! That a good gig to have. I see you said you have flight tracking to avoid aircraft. I think the rule here is a mile from an airport but I could be mistaken.

What kind of advertising do you do with your quad? How is it done?

rotorhead42 said:
I`m not living in the States so I don`t have to worry about the FAA, but I do play it safe to avoid any accidents. I think FPV flown like that at night time will be the main issue, and guys don`t forget these are open forums and yes, someone will start checking - I read a post not long ago about an FAA guy that acknowledged reading forums to gauge and deter commercial use of drones pending the new law. They can also read about all this and give you a hard time if found irresponsible.

Night flight is not recommended, and the problem with FPV is that you can`t tell the day that an airplane might be right behind you and get a lipo into its turbine, not to mention the whole phantom. Play it safe and follow the rules for your own sake, there`s far too many reasons and possibilities to avoid damaging people or property. I have the local airport flight board data in my phone so I know exactly when there`s no arriving or departing aircraft if I need to fly near the airport. ( flight track and flight radar24 ).

Even with all that I avoid flying over crowds and keep a timer so the batteries don`t auto land it where it shouldn`t. I fly for panoramic advertising and real estate so I take it very seriously.

9bip.jpg

This is Sosua, in the Dominican Republic.

Getting a little out of hand on this one....had to delete some attacking posts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl