Reaction score
Soooo, I have a phantom 3 professional with a 4k on it and I need to get a controller for it...So far I have found one for $219 and one for $279 from the same site. Best Buy actually carries the 279 one for $328.99! Lol. Anyways, these controllers look the same but have different Model Numbers. The cheaper one , is model # CP.PT.000327
The Model number for the more expensive one is # CP.PT.000196 ......So, I can't seem to find the differences between the two controllers... Do any of you guys on here happen to know what the differences are and which one I should buy??? Cuz the cheaper one said it was professional compatable... IDK lol.... Any input from anyone on what you think I should do is great appreciated... Thank You

Make sure the controller you're interested in is not a Phantom 3 Standard controller.

I don't know about those CP numbers, but my understanding is, the GL300 number is important. If that number is followed by an A, the transmitter won't be as strong as that number followed by a B or C.

You should research this.

Hope this helps.

CP.PT.000327 is the remote controller for the P34K. It's not compatible with the P3P.

Make sure the controller you're interested in is not a Phantom 3 Standard controller.

I don't know about those CP numbers, but my understanding is, the GL300 number is important. If that number is followed by an A, the transmitter won't be as strong as that number followed by a B or C.

You should research this.

Hope this helps.
I thought the GL300A was the strongest one.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Reactions: Mark The Droner
Also the controller bestbuy has on its website is silver instead of white. Why the different color?
The silver remote controller is an Inspire 1 remote controller. It's compatible with Phantoms -- and, contains a GPS receiver too.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers