Phantom help log viewer upload not displaying data

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why the log viewer will not display the flight data properly. Awhile back last year I did get it to display, but either something changed or I can't remember how I got it to work. All my graphic and computer software are current. Java and flash current. Tried the page in Firefox, Chrome, Explorer with the same results, a blank page showing only borders and places for the data but no data. Here is a attached picture of what I see. Anyone else having this issue?

Attachments

• phantom viewer blank page.png
    phantom viewer blank page.png
    109 KB · Views: 400
You can only upload DJI GO TXT flight logs or Litchi CSV flight logs. It looks like you uploaded a CSV file from Airdata.

That did it! Thanks. Wasted over two hours or so trying to get it to work. Does Airdata strip metadata? Why won't a .csv from Airdata work?

You made a great tool of the website Msinger. I think what confused me was the wording of the directions: (don't upload it at HealthyDrones.com). I took it as don't upload TO Airdata, not as FROM Airdata site. Anyway It's working and thanks again for clarifying the procedure. It was driving me nuts as to why it wasn't working.

Now I gotta figure out why it shows the Phantom as ATTI when I had 20 satellites as The flight was done in P mode....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4