phantom headlight question

J.James said:
hummmmm Drilling the shell sounds like some thing that "might" void a warranty. I know it does on the controllers and the range extenders. Even tho it dont cause any damage to any thing.

Tho as far as one ever needing real warranty repair most of the time if there is some thing wrong with one thats not some thing caused by the user. Its usually some thing thats apparent either right out of the box or very soon.

That's why I'm ordering replacement shells. But, come to think of it, are serial numbers on the shell? Well, if so, I'll drill the top replacement shell!

Does anyone know if painting the shell or using vinyl wraps will void the warranty?

As for the video, I will post it! I've been delaying as holes will need to be drilled. But, what the heck, if I can order any part needed, I can fix it.

ya the serial #'s are on the bottom of the bottom shell. So if you drilled a hole in the top shell you could easly replace it if needed. and be like what hole there is no hole any were. :)

I dont know if painting the shell would void it or not. But it seems many people do. but vinyl wraps shouldn't void the warranty? at all being the are removable and also cant harm any thing. Were paint I could see someone saying the wrong paint could weaken the plastic or some lame excuse to try and weasel out of the warranty.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj