Phantom Hauler

Reaction score
Everyone needs a fun vehicle to haul their phantom around in... quickly.

Here is my P2V+ transportation.

Mileage is similar to the DJI.

Attachments

• phantbss (1).JPG
    phantbss (1).JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 2,454
  • phantbss (2).JPG
    phantbss (2).JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 2,425
  • phantbss (3).JPG
    phantbss (3).JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 2,413
  • phantbss (4).JPG
    phantbss (4).JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 2,459
  • phantbss (5).jpg
    phantbss (5).jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 2,411
^ LIKE :)

Disgusting anyone should be that rich.
The last time I was at a nice small RC show, the cars and trucks with their trailers full of expensive RC equipment all looked so nice and new and bright and shinny, I was expecting them to request my '96, 220,000 mile van be parked away so it wouldn't degrade their nice toys.......

ProfessorStein said:
I won't be impressed until someone builds a retractable launch pad into their rig.

I saw one (online) a few weeks ago, wish I had saved the link. Big black pickup with a very trick extending launch pad + workbench.

Cool thread!

I have a truck so I've thought it would be cool to have a power retractable bed cover and multiple Phantom launching stations.

Here's my hauler. Your every day run of the mill F150. I was at the lake playing with the camera. Thought it looked cool.

Attachments

• 20140214-IMG_3510.jpg
    20140214-IMG_3510.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 1,962
From the "other side of the fence," my Lexus.
You should see my Beamer.

Attachments

• Truck2.jpg
    Truck2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,924
My Phantom hauler...

0newbaby88.jpg

interior.jpg

engine21.jpg

0newbaby87.jpg

-slinger

Reactions: Clampit
krunkcopter said:
Claiming that your porky and slow SUV/mommy van is "quick" and "fun" makes me laugh. At you.

Laugh all you want. It hauls 4 comfortably, will pull a boat and runs 11's in the quarter. Not claiming its the fastest thing on the road but the fact it will outrun most "fast" street cars does make it "fun".

Very cool Rustynuts !

Guess no weight limit issues for you when hauling.

krunkcopter said:
rrmccabe said:
Everyone needs a fun vehicle to haul their phantom around in... Slowly

Wow.

"Fun" and "quickly" apparently has a very different definition in the Midwest. Is it a P2V thing?

Claiming that your porky and slow SUV/mommy van is "quick" and "fun" makes me laugh. At you.

Let's see what you have that's faster. That's what I thought.
That's a Trailblazer SS, 400 hp stock. If he's running 11's that one isn't stock. You have obviously never seen one of those actually run. There was a guy in Denver with a Trailblazer SS that would run low 10s on street tires. Bandimere is over 5,000 ft. elevation, that's impressive.

Mine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4