phantom gopro3 random West Aus footage

What program are you using?

If you have a marker option just play the music and place a marker on the time line for the beat of the music. Edit to the beat/ cadence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some nice shots mate, the first wakeboard shots I thought you were flying under the line lol.

What editing software are you using atm? Im using premier pro but you may want to wait a while as gopro may have something interesting with version 2 of cineform fairly soon. Sorry I cant give any info as I dont know much as yet and once I do I wont be allowed to say much either but it should give a nice free (I assume) option for basic editing along with all the grading options cf studio already has.

Thanks, I was happy with some of the shots, haven't been able to do much here all week due to the rain. clear and no wind this morning. Speed and range test time. I use moviemaker at the moment. It was a good intro to editing. I have heard Adobe does a good editing suite. Thanks for the tip on cineform i'll give it a bit before I decide on which program. Ive got a bucks weekend away at another jewel of the southwest, the boys have welded up a massive ramp to launch the buck through a flaming ring of fire, should produce some fine footage. Aswell as a lake there is a motocross track there aswell. May have to do a motocross FPV run.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers