Phantom gives steady flashing yellow and won't calibrate.

Reaction score
I have a new Phantom and I am unable to calibrate the compass. After assembling the Phantom, powering it up, and trying to go into calibration mode with my transmitter, I get continuous flashing yellow lights and the Phantom doesn't respond to the calibration process. I have connected it to the NAVA-M V2 program and it tells me that I need to calibrate my compass (duh!).

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem is? I should also mention that this is my second Phantom, so I've set up a Phantom before and never encountered this.

Thanks.

Re: Phantom gives steady flashing yellow and won't calibrate

What version phantom do you have? If you have 1.3 or 1.1.1.1 and recently upgraded to 4.x ....you will get yellow flashing lights.

You have to choose d-bus for the transmitter type in the Naza assistant

Anything under 1.3 is ppm type transmitter

Hope that helps

Kregh,

Thanks for your note. My Phantom is version 1.1 and I upgraded firmware to 4.0. I tried using ppm as the receiver type, but Nava doesn't recognize any stick control movements on receiver. When I try D-Bus, "T" is out of calibration but it won't respond to my efforts to re-calibrate it. The other 3 seem to be fine. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Kerch,

I fooled with it a little more and was able to calibrate receiver in D-bus mode. Everything is working fine now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Marty

Sorry, Kregh. I got autocorrected writing your name. Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20