Reaction score
we had 4 at one time in the air
2016-04-02 10.08.40.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
2016-04-02 10.08.46.jpg

that was awesome cant wait to due it again special thanks to chuck

Reactions: mrcrane2u
had a great time flew my bird over 6200 feet out today .that was the furthest that i have ever taking it had full signal all the way could of went long but got nervous about battery life so brought it back .i was nice to a face with the name tags on phantompiloits ,thanks chuck cant wait to do it again

Reactions: Tony Cowan
try and due a stack next time

it would be tricky

We did indeed. You can imagine how having 4 pilots in close proximity can be challenging, but this was an awesome experience. We were all calling out our altitudes, a huge factor in avoiding any midair misshaps. These pilots were so in control, I saw copters with less than 3 feet of separation, while others were flying at 30+ MPH. One pilot achieved a personal distance best, we also had some signal loss, hovered at a safe distance from some kids in a car that stopped to see the Phantom s, and even chased Paul all the way to his truck but I don't think he saw us. All this was with thunder sounding around us. Very light rain accompanied our short walk to my covered Lanai, for some great conversation, accompanied by some close proximity lightning strikes. Good times, good friends, awesome pilots.

Don't know how you guys managed with the horrible weather. But sweet never the less.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

had a great time flew my bird over 6200 feet out today .that was the furthest that i have ever taking it had full signal all the way could of went long but got nervous about battery life so brought it back .i was nice to a face with the name tags on phantompiloits ,thanks chuck cant wait to do it again
That is nice. I met chuck and Paul and Michael and 2 others.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

yeah and when I left the weather really went down hill but before that it was awesome not windy and just cloudy I didn't see any chasing me to my truck lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik