Phantom fly better than ever.....

Reaction score
Hi there, thought i should share this with you. Flying my vision + v3 for 3 months now, never had serious issues except loosing wi-fi connection with in 100 - 350 feet when the video was recording, better with out camera recording, say 300 - 400m before signal loss. i always thought video wasnt very smooth when yawing and on fast flights, but excepted it as part of the package. Tried everything, even swapping the 32gig ultra card for another, but still had the short wi-fi range. Friday i installed the newest FW v 3.12 and the newest camera fw. re calibrate everything including a advanced IMU calibration. Removed unofficial app and installed newest official vision app. What a nice surprise... no more wi-fi connection problems up to 600m (havent try further) with or with out video recording. Video are also as smooth as butter. Will try Ultimate app next week for long GS flights. English not my firts language :)

Yes that one, but dont say it was the cause of the problem, many using it without problems, maybe it was a combination of things...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers