Phantom FC40 setup.. Thoughts?

Oh and it's going to be 80 here today. :)

The Multistar 4000 mod is one of the best things i did to my FC40.
besides the OSD mini. and FPV setup. i don't think i could fly without the on screen info any more. :mrgreen:
I just finished building my first F450 this week. this hobby is addicting to say the least ,so this may not be the first...

My last count we have 3 options for OSD's for the FC 40. One of course being in Chinese, which is also the least expensive (27.05 Ebay). The second option is in English and goes for ($38) and looks pretty good, and the 3rd is the IOSD mini which goes for ($68). My question now is which one of these do you guys recommend? I have had a tough time making up my mind :D

Beario said:
My last count we have 3 options for OSD's for the FC 40. One of course being in Chinese, which is also the least expensive (27.05 Ebay). The second option is in English and goes for ($38) and looks pretty good, and the 3rd is the IOSD mini which goes for ($68). My question now is which one of these do you guys recommend? I have had a tough time making up my mind :D

I only have tried the all Chinese N1 OSD, but it worked great for me. If you have a smartphone (IOS or android) you can use google translate to take a picture of the chinese text and get it translated on the spot. Cheap unit and easy to install. But some might say its worth go the the slighly more expensive but in english OSD.

Oyvind

Beario said:

I think this is the Latest Greatest thing out there. Not sure if you've seen it yet.
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/s-osd-remzib ... -iosd.html

G Tek Fab,
We've had the strangest weather lately. Today it reached 30, tomorrow 50 & Saturday it will be 60.
Please send Avocados. :lol:

Anyone have one of these yet? I may order one for my Phantom . Don't think I can fly without OSD any more

Update..ok it's ordered.
$39.00 ..see how long it takes to get to Florida.

So Tallyrver,
Where did you get yours? Will you replace the OSD on the FC40 with this S-OSD?

I think IIVII has tried it.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=31638&start=50#p309104

I'm looking forward to hearing more about how well it works.

I ordered from Goodluckbuy ,it shipped yesterday with a delivery date of 2-21
I really like the OSD mini,but this one is said to have more information like the IOSD Mark ii at $255.00
I'll hook it up to the F450 and give it a try.

Tallyrver said:
I ordered from Goodluckbuy ,it shipped yesterday with a delivery date of 2-21
I really like the OSD mini,but this one is said to have more information like the IOSD Mark ii at $255.00
I'll hook it up to the F450 and give it a try.
I'm expecting full DIY documentation with pics sir!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers