PHANTOM FC200 FILMWARE UPGRADE

Reaction score
I have not upgrades to fc200 filmware,everything looking good . what advantage will it make ,I did download /zip file I watched youtube conflicting on how to update some say put sd card in computer and download bin file to card then put it in vision 2 camera can someone that has done the upgrade inform me thanks ,hate to do upgrade if everything is ok

You do have to load the file that way .
I don't know if you will see an advantage if you are not having any issue's . I have done mine and watched the video's and on page 20 of our manual it tells ya just how to do it .
Do use a empty card or a used one that you have just formatted and if going by the steps in the manual where it says ..Turn on the camera... it means to power up bird. I always leave my camera on all the time . Do wait till the light turns green after the yellow flashing before you do anything else as I have heard you can brick the camera . I have done this several times with never an issue but was just saying !
Do watch several video's on it and do read what it says in the manual but if it's working fine ..why mess with it !

You do have to load the file that way .
I don't know if you will see an advantage if you are not having any issue's . I have done mine and watched the video's and on page 20 of our manual it tells ya just how to do it .
Do use a empty card or a used one that you have just formatted and if going by the steps in the manual where it says ..Turn on the camera... it means to power up bird. I always leave my camera on all the time . Do wait till the light turns green after the yellow flashing before you do anything else as I have heard you can brick the camera . I have done this several times with never an issue but was just saying !
Do watch several video's on it and do read what it says in the manual but if it's working fine ..why mess with it !
hate to sound stupid I went to dji support clicked on fc200 upgrade I see where it downloaded where does this bin thing load from I am running 8.1 window can someone tell me/video how to out it on my desk top and again where does this bin thing come in on this sorry for not quit explain I also see when I go on my tablet and scroll down to about.. says camera n/a version 1.08 something like that im sorry not in front of app

Mark you don't sound stupid !! I am on windows 7 so I don't know your screen but just went to dji downloads and when I click on Zip at the bottom of my screen it pops up open or save and I just save it to my desktop . The latest is V1.1.9 and you should see in assistant what you have in your camera .

Mark you don't sound stupid !! I am on windows 7 so I don't know your screen but just went to dji downloads and when I click on Zip at the bottom of my screen it pops up open or save and I just save it to my desktop . The latest is V1.1.9 and you should see in assistant what you have in your camera .
ok I will trythat again ,so save it desktop then turn on bird and have blank sd card in wait till yellow light stops blinking from yellow to green right thanks so much for the help will try now

ok one that now its on my desktop says filmware bin now do I open that while my phantom is on and plugged in

You have to load the binfile in sd card first and put it in the camera before you power up first !!! Do read page 20 in your manual bro !!!!

now when I click on the app on desktop its saying open with again im running 8.1 if anyone else is,i will read the book before I do anything besides I ordered a class 10 32 gig sd card should be getting Monday along with a hitech 5506mg servo for a more quiet gimbal anlong with a didital programmer to reset the movement action

now when I click on the app on desktop its saying open with again im running 8.1 if anyone else is,i will read the book before I do anything besides I ordered a class 10 32 gig sd card should be getting Monday along with a hitech 5506mg servo for a more quiet gimbal anlong with a didital programmer to reset the movement action
Do you have a stock P2V with the stock gimbal ?

THANK YOU for the link .. not yelling just happy that I can get alittle help when you say download to the sd card I would have to use the sd card adapter and install the bin file from my pc ?? also I have it on my desktop when I click on to it .its asking open with ??? what told you I was confused ha ha again thanks for your help
Yes I had to use that adapter also .
Good luck :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik