Phantom dji vision plus more distance

Reaction score
Re: Phantom dji vision plus more distance

lakislambrianides said:
Hi i always lost signal at 1200 feet distance..i want more distance and i don't know what antena have to buy.can anybidy give me a link to buy one for more distance? Thnks anyway

You'd need something like this

Attachments

• newstage22.jpg
    newstage22.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 709

lakislambrianides said:
I don't need something for wi fi range because range booster app help me a lot..i just want more distance for my control..which antena i have to buy? ?
What Phantom do you own?

lakislambrianides said:
I don't need something for wi fi range because range booster app help me a lot..i just want more distance for my control..which antena i have to buy? ?

Dude believe me U really need to upgrade both ends 2.4 & 5.8 rc and wifi cause if u just increase the rc range and loose fpv then it's a havoc I have lost my pv2+ since fpv is what we all depend on

I would recommend go to horizonfpv.
Wi has some cool stuff I bought their single extreme kit which covers the pilot side meaning rc get amps for 5.8 and 2.4 then get the bird side skewplaner ones for both 2.4 and 5.8 this will take into the limits

Phantom dji vision plus more distance

lakislambrianides said:
saao said:
lakislambrianides said:

Dude believe me U really need to upgrade both ends 2.4 & 5.8 rc and wifi cause if u just increase the rc range and loose fpv then it's a havoc I have lost my pv2+ since fpv is what we all depend on
Yes you have right. .can you pls let me know what antenas have to buy???thnks

I would recommend go to horizonfpv.
Will the owner has some cool stuff I bought their single extreme kit which covers the pilot side meaning rc get amps for 5.8 and 2.4 then get the bird side skewplaner ones for both 2.4 and 5.8 this will take into the limits

It's for the control signal due to being 5.8ghz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers