Phantom DJI Pro, Tutbury Castle 4K

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my video of Tutbury Castle. It is where I grew up in England. It was destroyed nearly 400 years ago and there has been a fortification on the site for thousands of years. Many English Kings have held court at Tutbury Castle and Mary Queen of Scots was imprisoned there.

In future, my videos will be shorter and snappier - around a couple of minutes. So please forgive the length.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Very nice video and what a beauty spot for filming - great flying and shooting! I am amazed at the history in England, that particular site having been built almost 950 years ago is simply crazy stuff isn't it. Supposed to be quite the place for "hauntings" - so don't scare away the ghosts!

Keep up the safe flying and filming and thanks for posting.

Reactions: Dronamatica
Very nice video and what a beauty spot for filming - great flying and shooting! I am amazed at the history in England, that particular site having been built almost 950 years ago is simply crazy stuff isn't it. Supposed to be quite the place for "hauntings" - so don't scare away the ghosts!

Keep up the safe flying and filming and thanks for posting.

Hi,

Thanks. Yes.. Tutbury holds a lot of history.. and we're especially lucky in England. We don't have many grand landscapes though.. and the weather is always rubbish..!!

I'm working on a couple of countryside videos next... got to work on the editing and choice of cuts though... all great fun :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers