Phantom DJ3 Battery not charging.

Reaction score
I tried to charge the Battery and two green lights appear dim on it but it does not seem to want to charge. No flashing. Is the Battery gone completely or is there something I can do?

I tried to charge the Battery and two green lights appear dim on it but it does not seem to want to charge. No flashing. Is the Battery gone completely or is there something I can do?

I had the same problem today. Left it plugged into charger and within 5 or 6 minutes it began charging. (I left the room, so guessing at the time.) Hope that solves your problem.

Dejavu, I was having the same problem, what I did was to disconnect the battery from the charger and plugged it back in around 1/2 hour later and it charged completely!

I just bought a brand new battery yesterday and it would not charge. Wouldn't even turn on. Had one flashing light then turns off while plugged in. Tried to turn it on and get the a flicker of the green light and then immediately shuts off. Took it back. Next one I'm bringing my charger in to the store to make sure it will charge it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan