PHANTOM CONNECTION BROKEN

Reaction score
Every 20 seconds or so I get that message on my Smartphone [ Samsung S3 ]. The screen freezes. I can reconnect the Wi-Fi sig or wait for a while and it will automatically reconnect. Only to disconnect again, and again. It will not stay connected.

First of, no need for caps, its considered shouting.

Second, what phantom do you have, as you have the app its either the Vision or Vision plus
Third what version of the DJI app have you got,
Fourth have you charged your extender fully before using it.
Fifth have you turned off the autoseek network option in WIFI settings.
Sixth are you able to try another phone as it may be that the S3 has issues.
Seventh try lowering the preview frame rate (its a fix for a blank screen but may work)

Cant think of anything else for now

Thx for the info.
1. Sorry abt the caps, your right.
2. Phantom2v+
3. I don't know what version of the app I have. I don't know how or where to look for it. Do I look for it on my smartphone? I'm not very good at tech stuff.
4. Extender fully charged.
5. Autoseek is turned off.
6. Another phone is a good idea. I need to find someone with one.
7. I'll try a lower frame rate but it doesn't sound like that will fix.

There is a new version 1.056 and if your using a vision plus then upgrade the firmware in the camera

If its a vision only then also ensure the firmware on the camera is on 1.19

Look in the phantom vision section of the forum at the important stickies I wrote a guide on how to do it

DONSDRONE2V said:
Every 20 seconds or so I get that message on my Smartphone [ Samsung S3 ]. The screen freezes. I can reconnect the Wi-Fi sig or wait for a while and it will automatically reconnect. Only to disconnect again, and again. It will not stay connected.

Hey bro I was having the same problem as you, to fix it you need to download the latest app and also upgrade the firmware on your phantom.

Then you need to try another phone, its possible the WIFI chip is faulty

ore then likely its a setting on your phone telling it to optimize wifi connections and any time it picks up another wifi that it thinks is a better connection it will try to change to the other wifi connection.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj