Phantom Case

Reaction score
Hello brand new Phantom 3 Standard owner.. I have already realized that i need a couple of accessories for it.. One being a case.. Does anyone have some suggestions on a case to use?? Would prefer to buy off Ebay as I have some Ebay cash saved up!

Thanks everyone and happen to be in the community!

Reactions: Santiego
I have the p3a. But i think they are the same unit. I bought a type 61 case from amazon. Bit steep but its fantastic. £151.00 inc postage.

Also it WONT fit in any P2 cases as its not the same size .... in height !! We have a £40 "Maplins" hard case for a P2 and the P3 wont fit!! - LINK

Last edited:
My HPRC 2700 hard shell case specifically for the Phantom 3 series. Built like a tank & weighs about the same. Very rugged.
B&H in N.Y. -
DJI%20Case%20001_zpsplaodx8j.jpg
$225.00

I bought dji backpack and r/c don't fit . Blades must be removed but good for easy transport on back for off road . Light. Perhaps cutting out? Hummm. The antenna of the p3s doesn,T come off right?

I bought dji backpack and r/c don't fit . Blades must be removed but good for easy transport on back for off road . Light. Perhaps cutting out? Hummm. The antenna of the p3s doesn,T come off right?

Nope, antenna is stuck on there. I found that my bag intended for the Advanced/Pro didn't really have enough space for the controller so I had to cut out the padding and remove the mount.

For anyone who is considering the DJI backpack you gotta make sure you buy the version 2 bag or the P3S Controller will NOT FIT!!!

I have a tradecraft case (from Austin TX) that was for my P2 and it won't hold my P3 copter(legs are wider). I really liked the tradecraft case so I contacted them about replacing the foam insert for my P3 Standard. When I got it, it was cut for the controller area on the P3 Advanced/Pro. I contacted them to see if they can swap it out for the P3 Standard and waiting for reply.

The point of the story is to make sure that whatever you buy will fit the P3 copter with the P3 Standard controller. Has to say that it will specifically hold the P3 Standard because a Pro/Advanced probably won't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers