phantom case that allows props to stay on

Reaction score
Looking for Phantom 3 cases that I can use that allow keeping the props on the bird.

GPC

The Microraptor Pro case has solid supports to help keep the foam in the lid from resting on the props.

I would personally never store my Phantom in a case with the props on though. I don't think any case can completely prevent the foam from touching the props.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigdz
The Microraptor Pro case has solid supports to help keep the foam in the lid from resting on the props:
Could you enlighten me as to why I wouldn't want the foam touching the props? Its not something I even put much thought on until you said something, and I would prefer not to mess something up, over something so easy to avoid. Thanks!

I have a microraptor case, and do keep the props on. The case lid closes with zero effort, so my thoughts are that the foam on the lid is barely touching them. I do recommend the MR case, but I think I would have gone for "the white one" because I really like the cutouts on it (sorry don't remember who makes them now, but you'll know if you see it.)

Edit:
This is the one I would have purchased, had it been available at the time:
http://www.dronecrates.com/dji-phantom-3-roller-case/
I don't know about everyone else, but I have to store my tablet in my MR case wrapped in bubble wrap so that it doesn't move around.

Last edited:
FWIW, I just ordered the MR case because of the prop pressure thing... I didn't want anything touching those. It would have been cheaper to get one that doesn't hold the props, but I don't want to unscrew them many times (wear and tear... and less grip possibly eventually from 'reverse thrust spin'??)... and also because I need to shoot quickly sometimes... and having the put the props on quickly would 'ruin the mood', so to speak.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20