Phantom Camera Not Working

Reaction score
Hello...
My recently purchased Phantom 2 Vision + ver 3 camera movement stopped working.
What I get is a notice on my phone to" Remove Gimbal Clamp". 2 Beeps (or Buzzes) then a pause that keeps repeating from the camera/gimbal area. The camera seams to move freely by hand, no binds or anything. I can see a image on the DJI app on the phone, but the camera does not move on the Phantom, just hangs there looking down. I also cannot move the camera tilt on/from the transmitter. I see a green light on the gimbal just above the camera.
I have not flown as yet, just from my desk installing software and getting the thing to work with my phone, so no issue due to crashing. Not sure what I did, but I think it was something I did while playing with the DJI Vision software when hooked up to the computer. Yes the camera worked when I first opened and turned it on for the first time.
Since I installed the software, something "may have" happened and I had to "bind" the Transmitter to the Phantom twice. ( I removed and recharged the Battery, and when I installed the recharged battery I had no communication between the two. ) There might be a possibility that I turned the Phantom on before the transmitter and that the two did not sync up, which made me bind the two. Maybe this binding procedure made the camera loose connection?
Any Ideas?
Thanks in Advance for any help!

if the gimbal is buzzing then you have an internal issue with either cable, main board or one of the sensor boards.
if it is brand new send it back for replacement, if you want it fixed let me know.

hani

Good News !!
Explained my problems to B&H and they had me do some tests
and B&H is going to replace my Phantom!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik