Phantom Black Friday

Reaction score
If you missed the one-day Sam's deal on the P3S, looks like DJI is going to have it discounted to $599 starting on 11/26. Not quite as good as the Sam's deal, but close!

Maybe some good battery deals will show up . I just got 1 from Jet with 25% off 1st purchase for 102 bucks with free shipping .

I'm hoping for the same. I could use two more. The two I have now go fast. It's amazing how quick 20 minutes passes when you're flying.

Hi, Would you be able to provide a link? Im looking for a battery. Thanks!
Mornin :) I saw in classified's this place and joined Jet.com and became a member and is where I just got one for $105.00
Came yesterday :) They send out deals and got this with 25% off and free shipping .

Mornin :) I saw in classified's this place and joined Jet.com and became a member and is where I just got one for $105.00
Came yesterday :) They send out deals and got this with 25% off and free shipping .
Sweet, thank you, i saved a lot on this one, problem is i might need the extra battery for this weekend... how long did it take it to arrive?

Sweet, thank you, i saved a lot on this one, problem is i might need the extra battery for this weekend... how long did it take it to arrive?
4 day's to me .

I just ordered one from jet.com, but I could only get a 20% coupon to work, not the 25%. Close enough!

I just ordered one from jet.com, but I could only get a 20% coupon to work, not the 25%. Close enough!
Well crap :( They will send you deals now and maybe they will jump on Fri. If they do gonna get another one ;)
I think tscope put that site up . Glad he did !

It's funny you got a discount from jet.com. After reading this I got my mail and boom a 25 % off discount for jet.com I'm about to go see if I can get another battery and use it.

So I ordered one and it came out to 111 with tax added. It was 104 after 25 % off. Thanks dirk for the heads up that they were on that site. I will have 3 now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
This one will give me 3. I think that should be good enough for a while. I mean, that's over an hour of flight time. How many batteries do you have?
:) 2 now .3 with my P2

This might be a dumb question, but are the batteries the same for all of the P3 series? I may upgrade in the future and don't want to buy an extra battery if it won't work in the P3a or P3p.

This might be a dumb question, but are the batteries the same for all of the P3 series? I may upgrade in the future and don't want to buy an extra battery if it won't work in the P3a or P3p.
Yes

Thanks! You're all over it, Dirkclod! [emoji106]
clint-nod.gif

Reactions: theSchwartz75
Just got an email from Adorama. They have the P3S for $499 after coupon code MBT1236001. Dang it! I thought I got a good deal when I got mine from Sam's for $550.

I just looked online and all I could find was the battery for the Phantom 2. It is 11.1 volt and the Phantom 3 Standard is 15.2 volts. Did you get the 15.2 volt from Jet.com?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic