Phantom battery

Reaction score
Hi every boy

I have two phantom battery swelled an last only for 10 minute. I used both of batteries around 20 times only . Any body no what is the exact problem I have checked battery voltage by voltmeter it reads 12.2 v is this normal cause the battery output written in battery is only 11v and some people boasted that over charging cause battery swelling

Please advice and please post for many time you used the battery this will also help
Thanks every body

Don't use the swollen battery. Indicates a bad cell or cells. We have gotten reports of some users getting over a hundred charges on theirs. I haven't gotten past 45-50 charges before I have had to replace. I have changed to try to get longer longevity by not keeping my batteries charge 100 until I am ready to use.
Reports indicate the best place to have and hold a lipo batteries level is around 50 percent level. It has been noted that puffing is caused by heat. A cell over charges, heat from being store in 100 degree plus temperatures, or unequal charging of cell. Best to store at 50% charge in a cool environment.

Reactions: basheer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl