Phantom batteries

Thanks for the tip. However, I'd like to know from the Moderator why the software doesn't allow uploading pictures directly from a computer. That's how other websites do it.

It's just an unnecessary pain in the butt step. We'd have more pictures posted if it was easier. What would it take to fix it?

joeflyer said:
Thanks for the tip. However, I'd like to know from the Moderator why the software doesn't allow uploading pictures directly from a computer. That's how other websites do it.

It's just an unnecessary pain in the butt step. We'd have more pictures posted if it was easier. What would it take to fix it?

Typically, uploading from your computer means this site would have to host the picture, not a lot of sites want to bother with the added storage and bandwidth that takes (and the ones that do tend to severely limit size/dimensions). Like most forums, phantompilots lets you link to images uploaded anywhere on the web. The easiest and fastest to use is probably imgur.com; 99% of images posted to reddit are on imgur.

You can attach a pic to the post, down at the bottom under the "save draft/preview/submit" buttons (after you hit "reply") there's a tab that says "upload attachment"

Results look like this:

Attachments

• Caught2.JPG
    Caught2.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 296
OI Photography said:
You can attach a pic to the post, down at the bottom under the "save draft/preview/submit" buttons there's a tab that says "upload attachment"

Results look like this:

+1, I'm currently on tapatalk so can't see the advanced options.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl