Phantom batteries on ebay (LCD INFO)

J.James said:
So do they work even with the newest DJI software updates??????
I havent updated to the latest firmware update (but i think DJI pulled it anyway too many bugs). At the moment i use RC assist. 3.06 and it works fine.

Ozziebattler said:
J.James said:
So do they work even with the newest DJI software updates??????
I havent updated to the latest firmware update (but i think DJI pulled it anyway too many bugs). At the moment i use RC assist. 3.06 and it works fine.
What firmware are you running on the bird?

PhantomFanatic said:
This is second hand information, but what I believe I read here, it can be done with a change in the assistant software. I hope that person will speak up because that is the limit of my knowledge. I'll certainly be trying to figure it out when my EBay battery arrives!

Yes do tell us how long it takes you to receive your order from China.

To answer the question will these batteries work v3.08 software the answer is yes as long as you do not upgrade those batteries with the v2.6 battery update as that update will after market batteries useless. Hope that helps. Yes I updated all my DJI batteries with v2.6.

If you go v3.08 assistant software under upgrades you'll see the battery update v2.6 at the bottom of the list.

^^^The battery upgrade is back? They pulled 2.6 for the batteries for weeks. I'll be updating one of my batteries this evening if that's the case.

Is that a second charging port or some kind of serial connection?

I think it might be a balance port if you want to use a different charger

I was thinking it looked like a ballance port to.

If it is that would be VERY VERY cool cause not only would it let you use a standard lipo charger. It would also let some one fix a battery if the smart circute were to try and cut off power to or from any of the cells if they fall below the set voltage points that the not so smart batterys lock the cells out at. Which is the very cause of lots of real dji stupid batterys telling some one they have a full charge yet its only reading from one or two cells and only taking power from the cells that arnt locked out. causing some one to take off with what they think is a full battery only to have it try to auto land or auto crash 2-5 minutes in to there flight.

Tho if these new batterys turn out to be good they can already warn you if you got a cell thats locked out aka a dead cell. befor you take off with out having to plug each battery in and look at it in the naza assistant to make sure they really are fully charged on all 3 cells before daring to fly with it.

Well iv done another 4 long distance flights with this battery and not an issue. You can see each cell on the LED screen, counts every charge cycle, saves the hassle of hooking it up to PC all the time. I just hover the craft at about 10ft then give it full throttle for a few seconds and if there,s a bad cell the rear green LED's will flash red for a couple of seconds, you know then that the battery is going to give you trouble.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik