Phantom Back Pack/Rucksack

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Can anyone point me in the right direction, I'm after a back-pack / rucksack which is large enough to carry the DJI Phantom 3 Hard Shell and Headplay FPV goggles, and my Ipad air 2, along with other photographic paraphernalia, please no guesses, some one who has already got such a setup :)

Regards
Waylander

I have a backpack made by kazoom that worked well for me on my trip to puerto vallarta it's faa approved for carry-on fit easily in the overhead storage compartment and I was able to easily carry it hiking thru the Mexican jungle. It fit my Samsung tab a which is 8"

Attachments

• 1453849048108.jpg
    1453849048108.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 307
Hi BC Ariel
Thanks for the reply, but sorry you misunderstand my question, I have a DJI hard shell alraeady, I want a Rucksack big enough to put my Hard Shell in, and my Headplay FPV goggles, and Ipad

Thanks
Waylander

Reactions: rene van der meer
Hi BC Ariel
Thanks for the reply, but sorry you misunderstand my question, I have a DJI hard shell alraeady, I want a Rucksack big enough to put my Hard Shell in, and my Headplay FPV goggles, and Ipad

Thanks
Waylander
If you already have a backpack, why not use a second small bag to put the goggles and Ipad in?

If you already have a backpack, why not use a second small bag to put the goggles and Ipad in?
Hi Rene
You are missing the point, I want a Rucksack big enough to get all of my photographic stuff in as well as the Phantom, Headplay, and Ipad, so that I have 1 bag to tote, where everything is together.
:) Waylander

Reactions: rene van der meer
I think the Procraft pack would work. Search Amazon .. Sells for $139 and is fully customizable.
Looks like this;
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1453930282.939758.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Waylander

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj