Phantom average lifespan

Does DJI publish any of that kind of info for its super-pro products like the Matrice or Spreading Wings stuff?

I don't think any manufacturer posts longevity stats. A lot of the heavy lift drones can fly with a loss of a motor and many are component heavy so weight and balance (and wear) will vary.

I don't think any manufacturer posts longevity stats. A lot of the heavy lift drones can fly with a loss of a motor and many are component heavy so weight and balance (and wear) will vary.

I haven't seen any lifespan estimates but my Matrice 100 polit/flight stats sync up with my Phantoms in the DJI Go app. All of these drones are so modular it is almost like an old Chevy/Ford V8, you can just replace parts and keep them going. I think we will see more situations where the drone is repairable but the cost of the parts exceed the cost of a replacement drone.

Regarding the app, I'm a noob at this but today went to 133 meters. It says so right there in the app, but above it, it says my max altitude was 52 meters?

My distance in a single flight of 850 meters is shown, so it IS showing the data from the latest flight - so why, on the same screen, does it show the last flight at 133 and my max ever height at 52?

0_o

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31