Phantom Assistance Software

Reaction score
Guys,

Need some help.. Can someone point me as to where I can get the Phantom 2 Assistance software instructions? also, where can I download the latest Firmware I went to the DJI site and it's listed but no way to download.

Thank you

Rick
Phantom 2 Vision+

Download and install the assistant software. The firmware is downloaded via the program.

Thanks, I did that but the firmware does not show up. Do I plug the Phantom to the computer via USB cable? If so, does the Phantom needs to be on or off.. Sorry Just new with this..

Yes. The USB connected to the Phantom and the Phantom powered up. Also, I believe you have to download and install a driver from their site so your computer can recognize the Phantom. There is a driver for both Windows and Mac.

Geo

Geoelectro said:
Yes. The USB connected to the Phantom and the Phantom powered up. Also, I believe you have to download and install a driver from their site so your computer can recognize the Phantom. There is a driver for both Windows and Mac.

Geo

Driver for MAC????

cougar said:
Geoelectro said:

Geo

Driver for MAC????
No? Macs don't need a driver? I don't use Macs.

Geo

Geoelectro said:
cougar said:
Geoelectro said:

Geo

Driver for MAC????
No? Macs don't need a driver? I don't use Macs.

Geo

No need for separate drivers on a MAC, different system :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik