Phantom 4Pro speaker

Reaction score
I heard mention that the new P4P Has a built in mic and speaker?? Is this the remote or is there a speaker in the Drone, I'm sure it's the RC but I would think having a loud speaker in the done would be cool!

Give few cases where you would like to use speaker in the drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: SCGENE
The microphone is in the screen on the P4P+.

Microphone.png

It's for live streaming to facebook or whatever platform you won't hear the bird

Every tablet and phone has mic and speaker, there is nothing great in P4+ screen in these regards. Can tablet / phone live stream with sounds from mic entirely depend on DJI Go app?

I have quite a few acres where I live and sometimes get unwanted people trespassing. I'd run them off that way, but yes search and rescue is the number one reason I'd like to see a loud speaker on a drone, I'm sure you could think of a few reasons also no!?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

About the streaming to facebook I couldn't say I don't really do that kind of stuff, but I can and do fly the property sometimes for fun others to check fences or animals

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

A few cases, sure number one search and rescue, comes to mind!

It makes sense now. But if you want to communicate with other party, you need Speaker and also a mic on the drone to get his/ her voice after filtering props noise. Unfortunately, we don't have these features on these drones.Candidates for P5 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen