Phantom 4PRO RC for trade and tablet!!

Reaction score
I have a brand new Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller that I would like to trade for a Phantom 4 Pro Plus Remote with screen.

In addition to the remote I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Tablet with case that i will include in trade. There is nothing wrong with the tablet as it is like new condition.

If a tablet doesnt interest you, I have a Dell Venue 11" Pro laptop/tablet for trade with my RC

I have a brand new Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller that I would like to trade for a Phantom 4 Pro Plus Remote with screen.

In addition to the remote I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Tablet with case that i will include in trade. There is nothing wrong with the tablet as it is like new condition.

If a tablet doesnt interest you, I have a Dell Venue 11" Pro laptop/tablet for trade with my RC
If you offer the price-difference, maybe you will get an offer from someone not happy with the controller. Also, location is probably of interest (I assume).

The price different is 300 dollars. I am willing to offer a tablet and/or the laptop with my standard P4P remote.

I suggest you wait for Crystal Sky monitor before you make your decision for a trade. The P4P+ isn't compatible with Crystal Sky (I think) due to the mount, power wires and data feed USB. I think DJI would have to offer a special conversion kit for the P4P+ radios, and I doubt if that will happen. Even then, you'd have the 5.5" display left over that nobody will want, it would be virtually worthless.

On the other hand, when this new monitor is released, there may be a lot more guys willing to trade you, just to have Crystal Sky compatibility.

Last edited:
Yeah the new Crystal Sky is twice as bright i hear at 2,000 nits and in two sizes... but the rumored price - yikes.... $1200 ---

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers