Phantom 4P replacement parts

Received my P4 led covers, was missing 3 on the P4P, replaced with the P4 one's, work good.
Cheaper and available.

I just chat with DJI online and they confirmed they still have no parts and no idea when parts or pricing for parts will be available. However they mentioned if you send your P4P in for repair they will take any necessary parts required from their exisitng P4P drone stock to carry out the repairs. I honestly do not know what to believe as customer service is hopeless and what one person says is entirely different to another. It would be great however if they only charged for a replacement Yaw arm and not the whole camera gimbal, the difference would be hundreds of dollars in savings!

Does anyone have any idea how long repairs are taking at the moment including postage times?

Body and legs now showing up on eBay, prices are high but appears parts are coming.
Have the P4P flying but still need cable for the camera which has also been repaired.
Have another P4P on its way, it also requires repairs. Hoping parts are more readily available.

I have crashed my P4 and repaired it many times. I find it lots of fun and at the same time gain a better understanding of how it works and I get it provides a better level of confidence when flying.

I am waiting for P4P parts to become available so I can repair the one I crashed. I am wondering when will parts become available.

Should we create a spate topic. "when can we buy P4P parts and why they are not readily available now"

I'm still waiting to get a gimbal cable too.
I had found a cable on ebay yesterday, but today when I went to buy, I did not find it anymore! :(
Trying to find a gimbal cable, yaw and "legs"

Gimbal cable is listed on aliexpress.com
The picture does not clearly show the one connection that is different than the 4.
The same seller appears to have several listing with a slightly different price, $78 ti $72 us plus freight.
Just punch in Phantom 4 pro in search bar, several pages come up just make it is 4 pro not the 4. Shell, legs are listed also cable package, lens for led's.
Prices are high.
There shells and legs(landing gear) listed on eBay now but the prices are high also.
Good luck!
Bob

Thanks blackie1491,

but I already tried on aliexpress.com
I found the legs (only one seller), and yaw on aliexpress (yaw is for p4 not p4p, but looking at pictures, appears the same).
the gimbal cable, yesterday was available, today, I don't find anywhere (tried on ebay, aliexpress and some other chineses sites)

I just checked Aliexpress and the 3 listings for phantom 4 pro flex cable have all gone, there were all from the same seller (5 or 6 digit number) all showed 998 left in stock.
There were about 4 sellers for shells/legs,only one of each left.
On eBay there are about 5 left for shells and a couple for legs, all appear to be in China,there were a couple in the us this morning.
I check every day as I have a repaired P4P flying but need gimbal cable and one other to finish the camera repair, have another P4P needing repair on it's way.
It has become an addiction.
I have bought 5 broken Phantom's, all are flying thanks to flying buddy who likes repairing as much as flying. I won't even get started on the helicopters I bought needing repairs and are all flying.
I ran out of wall space in my shop.
My oldest son flys, my grandson flys and they both call me "crash".
Bob

Hey mastas.

I live in Brazil. Here, we have only one DJI Repair Center, and believe me or not, the prices are very high.
Looking at your topic, you payed $15.00 for a 'Gimbal Flexible Flat Cable', here in Brazil, they charged me something about $375.00 for a single cable!

It's more cheap for me to get components on Aliexpress (even the entire gimbal) than send to a DJI Repair Center.
Even I send to a DJI Repair Center on China ou USA, and because of customs laws here, when I receive the P4P again, maybe I will be taxed (again) with values that can reach $800,00 (only of tax)!

So, for me, DJI Repair Center it's not a option :(

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that man. The prices are really horrible. Another option would be to wait a bit until the parts come out. I recon they will start selling them shortly as it is almost half a year gone...
Good luck with your repair mate
Hey mastas.

I live in Brazil. Here, we have only one DJI Repair Center, and believe me or not, the prices are very high.
Looking at your topic, you payed $15.00 for a 'Gimbal Flexible Flat Cable', here in Brazil, they charged me something about $375.00 for a single cable!

Believe me or not, it's more cheap for me to get components on Aliexpress (even the entire gimbal) than send to a DJI Repair Center.
Even I send to a DJI Repair Center on China ou USA, and because of customs laws here, when I receive the P4P again, maybe I will be taxed (again) with values that can reach $800,00 (only of tax)!

So, for me, DJI Repair Center it's not a option :(

there's landing gears (aliexpress) and one seller on ebay with flex for P4P
There's another seller on ebay with yaw

For the last two weeks, I entered on aliexpress, ebay, and some other chineses sites at least 3 times a day searching for the flex cable and yaw!
the landing gears is really easy to find

Today I finded every part that I need! (a little overpriced, but this is cheapest option for me)!

I bought 3 cables!
I searched again, and still available!

search for "Flexible Gimbal Flat Ribbon Flex Cable For DJI Phantom 4 Professional 3-LAYERS !"

edit: if you search for "phantom 4 pro", the search will not list the cable! :p the "correct" way to search is type "professional", not "pro" ;)

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik