Phantom 4

Welcome to the addiction. You may soon be joining airoholics anonymous.

I'm on vacation in Maine enjoying fall colors and sunshine. Flew four batteries yesterday and five today. Add three lobster rolls and it feels like nirvana.

Tomorrow is forecasted cloudy, bummer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turbomania

I'm on vacation in Maine enjoying fall colors and sunshine. Flew four batteries yesterday and five today. Add three lobster rolls and it feels like nirvana.

You had to mention it! I am in detox now...

Have ya' had any o' that chowda' yet. Ooh, you gotta go get ya' some o' that chowda!

It is an addictive hobby. I hope to eventually turn it into a small business and at least make enough to pay for it. The winds are going to be too rough around here the next two days. It will be Monday before we get to play.

I'm flying to Hawaii next week. Let me get few more battery packs.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I've found the DJI car charger is handy to charge a battery when driving around on vacation, however it seems to take twice as long to charge a battery. I get one more flight in per day, 5 instead of 4, since I have just 4 batteries.

A 150w inverter would work better with the stock 100 watt charger, but it would likely be larger to pack for trips. .

I've found the DJI car charger is handy to charge a battery when driving around on vacation, however it seems to take twice as long to charge a battery. I get one more flight in per day, 5 instead of 4, since I have just 4 batteries.

A 150w inverter would work better with the stock 100 watt charger, but it would likely be larger to pack for trips. .

Thanks for tips, useful tips, timely tips.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

new ingland clam chouder?
great stuff.
try some clams on the half shell.
cherry stones.

It is an addictive hobby. I hope to eventually turn it into a small business and at least make enough to pay for it. The winds are going to be too rough around here the next two days. It will be Monday before we get to play.
Oh man I feel ya. It's been pretty windy here the last couple days. But today wind was 3 mph with 5 mph gusts and the next couple days forecast says wind will be around 2-4 mph! I'm super excited to get some quality time in with my baby!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4