Phantom 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone hear if a phantom 4 is coming out soon? I'm ready to buy but since it's almost winter I thought I would wait till spring to see if anything new comes out.

I saw some threads where people are talking like its a for sure thing. Who knows I will wait.

And by the time the P4 comes out there will be rumors of the P5 right around the corner. Why not wait forever?

And if you do wait 6 months for the P4, and it doesn't arrive, there's 6 months that you could have been flying something else going right out the window. If you keep waiting for something better, you'll never have anything...

Don't be silly guys. I'm waiting cause we are entering winter and I think if I did purchase a p3a now it would be spending more time inside then out. So I might as well wait till spring and see what's going on with DJI. If there is no news by then, I will purchase a p3a then. Just logic no?

What if it's a wet spring? Aren't we due for 40 days & 40 nights of rain? Rumor has it The P7, due out in late 2017, is the unit to have!

In all seriousness, the P3 is a fantastic machine. Waiting until spring, and the hope of something better, is a gamble. You're missing out on all that these DJI gifts from heaven offer today. I flew my P2 last winter btw. And I'm sure my P3 will make it outside this winter.

Buy now. As the old saying goes... "Why put off saving the money for something until tomorrow what you can finance/charge today?"

Jimmy

Don't be silly guys. I'm waiting cause we are entering winter and I think if I did purchase a p3a now it would be spending more time inside then out. So I might as well wait till spring and see what's going on with DJI. If there is no news by then, I will purchase a p3a then. Just logic no?
I love flying in winter. Nobody is outside to bother you, and the snow from 400' makes for some nice pics.

Reactions: JamesD
2.jpg

Reactions: kenjancef
OP i think u should buy a used p3a for not too much money.

OP i think u should buy a used p3a for not too much money.
That is a great idea. Look in the classifieds here, there are several for sale.
I have a buddy here in Seattle who is selling his P3P with 3 batteries, a hard case, extra props, etc., with only 72 flights on it. He is only asking $1200 for the kit, says there is $2100 worth of "stuff" in the deal.

Lol holy cow! You guys are too funny. It's safe to fly phantoms in the winter? What if you crashed it or had a hard landing in a couple feet of snow? Is it going to be toast?

Lol holy cow! You guys are too funny. It's safe to fly phantoms in the winter? What if you crashed it or had a hard landing in a couple feet of snow? Is it going to be toast?

Ok, I have another idea. Buy the P3A and use it with apple device and fly the simulator. You can do it indoors and it will give you very good training. To me it helped a lot to learn how to work with the software and orientation.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think they should have also added sensors on top, what happens if you're under a canopy of trees and your RTH kicks in and in climbs right into the trees above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.