Phantom 4

Reaction score
Phantom 4
I was flying my p4 today and while I was flying the DJI Go 4 app screen was blurry while I was flying in 4K video and when I took pictures the pictures were also blurry. Also I didn't get past a 160 meters in distance before I received a weak signal later screen went black. What is going on here? I switched from Lexar 16gb 633x to Sandisk Pixtor 64gb microsdxc 10 UHS-3? I cleared my video cache

Do anybody have any suggestions?

This sounds like something more than just a memory card problem being that your screen was blurry while flying.

Don't know how/why the memory card would cause that.

And then the weak signal / black screen deal.

I'd delete the DJI go 4 app and re-download to start with.

Firmware up to date?

I use the Sandisk extreme plus 64gb and have had absolutely no problems to date (knock on wood). :relieved:

The lense I can check. I will give you guys an update later to let you know if any of those suggestions helped

Phantom 4
I was flying my p4 today and while I was flying the DJI Go 4 app screen was blurry while I was flying in 4K video and when I took pictures the pictures were also blurry. Also I didn't get past a 160 meters in distance before I received a weak signal later screen went black. What is going on here? I switched from Lexar 16gb 633x to Sandisk Pixtor 64gb microsdxc 10 UHS-3? I cleared my video cache

Do anybody have any suggestions?
You coud try another usb cable,,changed mine it was bit fauty

Hmmm... USB cable wouldn't make recorded images on the micro sd blurry.
Any changes from anything tried?
Far out since posting this i now got problem,,after update to 4.0.5 got no speed incorect flight data ,goes like p3 ,,s####t,,any ideas

I turned on my iPad Mini 4 and went to DJI GO. It also showed a DJI GO 4 APP and to download the DJI GO 4 version;which I did.When completed i checked all the particulars out and discovered all my flight records from August 2016 when I first started flying where gone.Is this suppose to happen or what?Somebody know?Thanks.

Just went back into my iPad Mini 4 and clicked on the DJI GO app and it showed the Inspire.I clicked on the section where I usually get my files and there they where.Sorry about the previous post and going into panic mode.Is there any way I can transfer this info into the the record section of the new app?

Hi

I am really urgently need some info, the SACAA has requested proof of a ICASA radio lic for the P4 or proof that a application has been lodge, does anyone know if this is available and how I can get my hand on this.

ICASA type approval certificat for the RPA's and the controllers

Sorry I can't help,but there are some really qualified folks I'm sure on this blog that can help.Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94