Phantom 4 with Extras

Reaction score
Price Reduced!!!!

I have up for sale a Phantom 4 with 3 batteries, 3 battery charging dock and a LowePro Drone Guard backpack case. I also have 1 full set of props and 2 spares. I will also throw in a pair of SkyReat range extenders

The kit was bought new in November of 2016 from a local Drone shop in Jacksonville and has been flown only a handful of times. I mainly fly the Inspire 1 and am looking into the Inspire 2 or Matrice line. No longer have a need for the Phantom 4.

No crashes the bird flies straight and true will ship only in the United States via UPS ground due to LiPo restrictions at various borders etc....

I am sorry but I don't do PayPal, I will accept a USPS money order and ship immediately upon receipt of payment.

Price is $900 Shipped (if you don't like the price make me an offer)

Contact me via email [email protected].

Buy with confidence, I hope to find the Bird a new home. =)

Attachments

• DSC_3833.jpg
    881.9 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Is there a reason you do not do Paypal? I know some folks have reasons. I take it and whenever I see it, I'm worried if I should still be. I would love to buy yours, but I don't have quite that much.
-c

As a neutral third party here, my guess would be the fees they charge, plus how easy it is for sellers to get screwed over by dishonest buyers claiming they didn't get what they ordered. PayPal generally sides with the buyer.

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

As a neutral third party here, my guess would be the fees they charge, plus how easy it is for sellers to get screwed over by dishonest buyers claiming they didn't get what they ordered. PayPal generally sides with the buyer.

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

What he said =)

I have had a few bad transactions with PayPal in the past. I just don't like their "buyer" protection.

Price Reduced!!!

Are those OEM DJI batteries? I don't mean to question you, but I've never seen a black battery before! Thanks!

Yup the black one is the one for the all black Phantom 4.

Works the same as the white ones.

/sarcasm you racist against black batteries?

=)

All battery lives matter! ;-)

I didn't realize there was a black Phantom 4... thanks!

Reactions: RickS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan