Phantom 4, what would you like

That are some good wishes, but i dont thing the First part would be soon.

As for me, i wish the incorporate some failsafe method in case of failure in the air (parachute for example)
Only if it's owner repack or readily available replaceable item don't want to send it into DJi every time parachute is deployed

Oso mentioned something that would be great as part of a general app update. The ability to activate the annoying loud startup beeps as part of a tracker option would be a great simple idea.

Im curious, what would you like the new Phantom 4 to have? What do you think it will have? What it should have for you to upgrade from Phantom 3?[/QUOT

Since you asked...

Longer flight times for greater FPV flight distances.

Digital zoom (!)

RC controller with embedded GPS (a la I1)

Fully functional way point and POI features in the supporting app at time of product release.

$1,500 price point.

Buy up incentives for existing P3 owners.

:harry

A readable Manual, which has no errors...

Unbreakable Props for Professional edition.

Voice commands and more verbal replies from the App.

A variety of body colours.

A direct phone line to the company CEO. ;-)
We need to talk.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Delta One
That are some good wishes, but i dont thing the First part would be soon.

As for me, i wish the incorporate some failsafe method in case of failure in the air (parachute for example)
DJI already has some of the obstacle avoidance on some of their other drones. Hopefully they bring it to the phantom line.

Reading the wish list, we must have a pretty darn good platform already. This is a good sign for dji.
They can now focus on customer service. Of course they face a different problem than say a TV manufacturer: an increasing amount of users that test the flight boundaries, and when they get failures try to get their phantom replaced. On the positive side, pushing the envelope will force them to concentrate on improving reliability.

A built in GPS tracker that runs off its own individual power source allowing the device to run long after the Phantom main battery has been depleted. A built in Marco Polo tracker.

We are a long way from my next suggestion but an avoidance device. Not one to prevent user error/crashing when flying but one that could communicate with manned aircraft. An automatic avoidance/ change of altitude or RTH should a manned aircraft be in the vicinity. This would eliminate wreck-less quad pilots ruining our hobby.

Reactions: Tom M WI
Longer battery life, better camera with optical zoom, 16 MP digital still resolution, pbetter quality shell with color choice options and the built in tracker would be nice.

How about a different body style, seems like it's been 5 years with the same boring jelly fish style. Also all features announced be working at release.

Zoom and a 2nd smaller camera with zoom of coarse and hello everyone I am new to this forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31