Phantom 4 vs Typhoon H

I want/have the __________

• Typhoon H

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Phantom 4

Votes: 41 60.3%

• Total voters
Am I the only one who thinks the Phantom 3 Professional looks like a toy drone compared to Typhoon H?

Size isn't EVERYTHING.. (at least that what my wife tells me.) But, Yes, the Phantom 3 is dwarfed by the 'H'. We've got another week or so before release and shipping.
I thought about pre-ordering to get a few $$$ off, but I'm stickin' this one out for a while... maybe Christmas. I would be just as interested in what the camera was seeing ;-)

I'm sure the Typhoon H will have it's share of issues, like the Phantom 4. Always best to wait later in the year and pick up the model with all the bugs removed.

Reactions: liketogethigh
Yep... Original price was $1799 until DJI served up the P4 at $1399....

The included case is very nice looking... Also has " optional geofencing" where you opt in to use... Not out... That would be nice.

Competition is good for all of us... My P4 gets here tomorrow... Can't wait for this weekend...
emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
It is $1,200 but no case and only one battery, not two as listed! check the sellers , even Yuneec. I still ordered one, as I have a P3P already and want something different. And to me the P4 is not different in the way I'm wanting!

Yuneec is coming out with a RealSense package which will include an additional battery and case. Pricing is not available yet.

Another forum has stated that these two photos are of the $1299 Typhoon Box and it's contents. Hmmmm.... lots of stuff, but the P4 came with a styrofoam case.

H_box.jpg
H2.jpg

Okay, I could not take it any longer! I just preordered the Typhoon H deal from Amazon!! **** this money-sucking hobby!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk Pro 3

Styrofoam shipping case. Same as that of the P4? Not sure.

Attachments

• 1460489275955.jpg
    1460489275955.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 410
  • 1460489306659.jpg
    1460489306659.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 387
I am going to wait till xmas and have santa bring me one

I sure like the raised gear and 360* gimbal, if it's that dang good, I'll have Best Buy replace my P4 via return policy, if they carry it in 30 odd days, but I have a feeling there will be as many let downs, as pick ups

we shall see

Yuneec has finally officially announced the US price for batteries and the hardshell backpack for the Typhoon H.

Attachments

• 1460497869377.jpg
    1460497869377.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 399
I thought it came with backpack

This could have went bad. People standing too close. Drone landing gear touching curb on side. Tree branches overhead. Almost dead battery. Crazy pilot who gives full power.

Reactions: liketogethigh
well buy xmas you no the price will have dropped and best buy will have some bundle deals

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj