Phantom 4 Spy photo?

Personally I think it looks like s#!t ... Maybe it has good specs but I don't like the look of it at all ?
Looks cheap to me ?

4ad6addeadc655d10cc327ec7ecece71.jpg
6195a29dda868149e464cfc4ccd1633c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I like it! IMO it manages to retain the iconic Phantom look, while modernizing and streamlining it. It seems the the VPS is built into the body rather then being an external add-on. I'll be happy if this turns out to be the P4. Looking forward to March 1st! :)

Reactions: DroneBruh
I can appreciate the less modular shape ... The issue will be when anything needs fixed ... It's going to be a nightmare I think.

Look at the top of the landing gear. Looks like sense and avoidance sensors for the front and back and near the centre of the body.

I'm still thinking this is a P3 prototype. I feel the P4 or whatever name they chose should have retractable landing gear. That seems like the next logical step as it opens the way for different camera options and better photos.

Reactions: Noble 1
I'm still thinking this is a P3 prototype. I feel the P4 or whatever name they chose should have retractable landing gear. That seems like the next logical step as it opens the way for different camera options and better photos.
I agree. There are many features on prototypes which may be excluded from production models due to any number of things such as cost, beta testing, and bad timing. The gimbal looks like it has a second arm which is unnecessary and adds weight.

The p4 should have collision detection, 360 4K video, and retractable legs. Better GPS and non-gps wireless tracking for fly away, and updated firmware to allow descent with 1 motor failure.

Btw I think the 2 sensors on the front are fpv cameras for 3D fpv.

Thx for the info!

I am actually looking forward to the next Phantom. I was thinking about getting an inspire 1 v2 in the next couple of months, but this could be worth waiting on.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj