Phantom 4 Spy photo?

motors sit to high don't think that will happen

Why?

don't look like it happen I also seen new batteries much bigger than p3 more flight time

its a long time to 1st march isnt it lolol :D

Personally I think it looks like s#!t ... Maybe it has good specs but I don't like the look of it at all ?
Looks cheap to me ?

4ad6addeadc655d10cc327ec7ecece71.jpg
6195a29dda868149e464cfc4ccd1633c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirtybum
comes out so what wait anyways then price will drop like p3

P4 notwithstanding,
don't look like it happen I also seen new batteries much bigger than p3 more flight time

What does that mean?

Looks good to me ... P2/3 looks cheap to me like an unrefined prototype on narrow stick like (read weak) legs, and bolted on box underneath.

The one shown in the picture above looks like evolved and more refined product. Stronger, wider base legs that streamline from the body. Integrated underbody sensors, no more bolted on look. Stronger elongated arms of the right profile to counter the prop forces, and of narrower areodynamic profile ... that togather with raised motors might create stronger lift and cleaner aerodynamics.

BTW, do I see some additional sensors facing forward at the base of front legs?

Last edited:
Personally I think it looks like s#!t ... Maybe it has good specs but I don't like the look of it at all ?
Looks cheap to me ?

4ad6addeadc655d10cc327ec7ecece71.jpg
6195a29dda868149e464cfc4ccd1633c.jpg

It's streamlined so it will go faster and get better gas mileage.

Looks good to me ... P2/3 looks cheap to me like an unrefined prototype on narrow stick like (read weak) legs, and bolted on box underneath.

The one shown in the picture above looks like evolved and more refined product. Stronger, wider base legs that streamline from the body. Integrated underbody sensors, no more bolted on look. Stronger elongated arms of the right profile to counter the prop forces, and of narrower areodynamic profile ... that togather with raised motors might create stronger lift and cleaner aerodynamics.

BTW, do I see some additional sensors facing forward at the base of front legs?

Others have noted the appearance of what might be some type of collision sensors on leg mounts as well.

It looks like the legs are part of the lower shell, less modular= higher repair cost

It looks like the legs are part of the lower shell, less modular= higher repair cost

Photos grainy but disagree.
I feel I see fastener and seam between the shell and leg(s).

I like it! Due to stiff 2016 competition in the drone market certain features are expected to be standard across all high end drones such as a 360 degree rotating camera and retractable legs, longer range and obstacle avoidance.

The P4 drone certainly has the potential for such new features.

I could see DJI sticking with the entry level and pro models of a Phantom 4.

My prediction is that the entry level model of the P4 will have the gimbal of the P3 4K and camera and vision+ system.

The mid level will have the the 3 addition of the 360 4K camera, retractable legs and lightbridge.

The top level will have the addition of a brand new super long range lightbridge technology and include the addition of sonar obstacle avoidance (forward only).

I can only wish!

I agree with the gimbal !! Even the p3 vs the p2 is substantially tougher !!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20