Hey John. Congrats on some stunning footage there. Was that 4K/24? And do you typically adjust the contrast, saturation and sharpness settings?
Thanka
Martin

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey John. Congrats on some stunning footage there. Was that 4K/24? And do you typically adjust the contrast, saturation and sharpness
I always shoot 1080 at 60fps, in case I want to use slow motion in post edit. I use an ND8 filter most the time, often use ND16 in brighter sunlight. I don't adjust contrast or saturation (Kelvin) settings, I use auto in most situations unless the shoot is really important to me.

Reactions: h8tow8
I always shoot 1080 at 60fps, in case I want to use slow motion in post edit. I use an ND8 filter most the time, often use ND16 in brighter sunlight. I don't adjust contrast or saturation (Kelvin) settings, I use auto in most situations unless the shoot is really important to me.

Now you can go w 120fps, although I'm not sure at what bitrate.

This is my first bird ... I'll get there some day lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Today was the day 61.6 MPH over water!!! YIKES

Attachments

• 1458619170403.jpg
    1458619170403.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 353
I wonder if disabling CA would allow ActiveTrack to use the fluu 35 mph normal speed of P-mode?

That is a good point. I am going to try that today (turning CA off and using Active Track with 35 mph speed), I believe you can though...

Reactions: h8tow8
Are you getting any issues with flying in Newport? I live there also and have been hearing people complaining and calling the COPS on balboa island specifically. Also, what kind of post software you running? Premiere?

Are you getting any issues with flying in Newport? I live there also and have been hearing people complaining and calling the COPS on balboa island specifically. Also, what kind of post software you running? Premiere?

I haven't had any real issues w people complaining but I typically take off and FLY OUT, as oppose to hovering close to where I'm located. I also have FAA-333 exemption, w Insurance so typically people leave me alone :)

I use FCPX.

Flew there a few weeks ago from W street "the wedge". Lots of people watched and asked a lot of questions. Everyone loved it.

What is CA? I'm also interested in getting it to fly faster while tracking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31