Phantom 4 Sim App?

Yes there is a simulator for the P4, you have to have the Phantom 4 and controller
I have one how do you find it . . there;s no HELP menu to go to like P3Pro and no Sim link I can find on the start menu . . When I go to "Learn More" is just says "not so fast" on a blank screen what's up with that? The control app is excellent and it flies beautifully . . but manuals and training leave a lot to be desired

aa0f54e5564a11967d3e5e10c74f5bb5.jpg

91fd966b2f26db1f595926e482649410.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have one how do you find it . . there;s no HELP menu to go to like P3Pro and no Sim link I can find on the start menu . . When I go to "Learn More" is just says "not so fast" on a blank screen what's up with that? The control app is excellent and it flies beautifully . . but manuals and training leave a lot to be desired
I have the same problem. drone is on, controller and ipad connected, but when I turn on dgi go app the screen goes directly to live feed not a simulator. there is no help key or ? mark that I can see. help

Last edited:
I have the same problem. drone is on, controller and ipad connected, but when I turn on dgi go app the screen goes directly to live feed not a simulator. there is no help key or ? mark that I can see. help
open dji go first and press the buttons i pictured above, then turn on your controller and finally the Phantom 4

Yes I finally figured out the little "mortar board" icon top right. Pretty innocuous but it's there. Also some pretty good tips and FAQ there if you just got an drone and never flown before. The sim is good but is there any FPV for this sim . . . it seems like all you can do is fly really close or make it disappear. There is no Camera view to practice with.

I wonder same thing...I have phantom4 but cannot find simulator anywhere in go app. I have heard say that it's not up to much but hey I paid for it after all...

I had the same issue . . Look on the launch screen for the little "Graduates Cap" motar board in the top right . . Very small. . . And you're right it's not much but it does allow you to try a few things like constant heading mode and stuff like that . . There is no camera view but you can tilt the gimbal . . . It's a work in progress I guess

If your start up go's directly to video feed, just tap on the DJI logo in the upper left and it will go back to the start up screen. Then you can access the graduate logo in the upper right as Sinisalo mentioned.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj