Phantom 4 safe motor temp

Damage? What damage? Why not just fly the thing and enjoy it? It seems that you are looking for a solution without a problem. I have flown my P4 back to back to back with three batteries. I only am on the ground long enough to change the batteries and then up in the air again. No signs of heat damage. I would suspect that DJI took this into account when they designed the drone and motors in the first place.

What I am trying to say is, enjoy that thing and fly the hell out of it. It's fun and if you have wide open spaces, let that puppy run. This is the most fun I have had in a long time, so don't sweat the small stuff. Life is short.

Damage? What damage? Why not just fly the thing and enjoy it? It seems that you are looking for a solution without a problem. I have flown my P4 back to back to back with three batteries. I only am on the ground long enough to change the batteries and then up in the air again. No signs of heat damage. I would suspect that DJI took this into account when they designed the drone and motors in the first place.

What I am trying to say is, enjoy that thing and fly the hell out of it. It's fun and if you have wide open spaces, let that puppy run. This is the most fun I have had in a long time, so don't sweat the small stuff. Life is short.

True. I get what your saying but it's more of me being curious than worried about damage. With my high end brushless RC cars and trucks it's well known about temps and what not. So I was find this sort of info intriguing. That's all. To each their own. It's not not I'm constantly worried about breaking the thing plus I bought the care plan warranty. These things aren't cheap but at this point in my life I'm able to buy another drone if something happened with no problem but I'm not in the business to throw money away haha. I guess I understand why curiosity killed the cat

Reactions: deltalimatango
True. I get what your saying but it's more of me being curious than worried about damage. With my high end brushless RC cars and trucks it's well known about temps and what not. So I was find this sort of info intriguing. That's all. To each their own. It's not not I'm constantly worried about breaking the thing plus I bought the care plan warranty. These things aren't cheap but at this point in my life I'm able to buy another drone if something happened with no problem but I'm not in the business to throw money away haha. I guess I understand why curiosity killed the cat

I hear you. Same with me. I can pretty much afford to buy what I want. I had an Inspire in mind, and as I am a photographer as well, I was considering getting the hi-end model but the P4 seems to be so much more fun to fly. If I find myself needing the Inspire, I'll pop on over and get one.

I think you mentioned temps of 100 degrees outside, so this might imply that you are out in the desert somewhere. If so, I envy you. :) I am here in Finland, but there are lakes around so it is not all bad. Post some of your work when you get a chance. If interested, have a look at mine: Don Trammell . Its a work in progress, but I am having fun.

I hear you. Same with me. I can pretty much afford to buy what I want. I had an Inspire in mind, and as I am a photographer as well, I was considering getting the hi-end model but the P4 seems to be so much more fun to fly. If I find myself needing the Inspire, I'll pop on over and get one.

I think you mentioned temps of 100 degrees outside, so this might imply that you are out in the desert somewhere. If so, I envy you. :) I am here in Finland, but there are lakes around so it is not all bad. Post some of your work when you get a chance. If interested, have a look at mine: Don Trammell . Its a work in progress, but I am having fun.

Awesome! The inspire looks nice! Nice work! As a Photographer also the P4 is more of a tool as well as a toy. It serves two purposes and it does both pretty much flawless. Do you happen to be on Instagram? I have a few videos up , I just converted my profile from RC trucks and cars into my drone videos. I have so many plans for this great device

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers